© 2012 Angel Care Hospice :: 702 FairPark Drive :: Suite 102 :: Henderson, Texas 75654Phone 903.657.2461 Fax 903.657.8796Website by Cloudburst Designs
Angel Care Hospice provides services in the following counties:
Locally Owned & Operated
Angel Care Hospice
702 FairPark Drive
Henderson, TX 75654
ph 903.657.2461fx 903.657.8796
Hospice is a benefit of Medicare, Medicaid, and some private insurance, which brings both you and your family peace, comfort, and control.
• Hospice can be provided wherever the patient lives.
• Hospice focuses on quality of life and providing comfort, care, pain management, and family support.
• Nursing home patients are also eligible for hospice care.
• Patients in skilled nursing homes, assisted living facilities, and even in hospital care may be eligible.
• Hospice does not mean denied medical treatment. Should the patient or family desire to seek curative measures for the diagnosed illness, they may do so at any time.
• You are always in control when it comes to making the decisions.
Important facts about Hospice:
When Is Hospice Needed?Hospice EligibilityBenefits Available to Patients & Family Members
Learn more about Hospice: