Benefits Available to Patients and Family Members
Hospice can help in a variety of ways!
• Angel Care Physicians
• Registered Nurses
• Certified Home Health Aides
• Medical Social Workers
• Spiritual Counselors
• Bereavement Counselors
• Available 24 hours a day; 7 days a week
• Regular communication with family regarding patient’s condition
• Financially benefiting the patient and family by paying for medications, supplies, and equipment related to their condition
• Reduces unnecessary hospitalizations
• Bereavement services to the family for a minimum of 13 months
Who Pays for Hospice?
Levels of Care Provided: